Friday, December 19, 2008

Single Digits!

The countdown til Christmas has now reached single digits and of course, my plan to be done by now has failed, MISERABLY! This is what I was supposed to have done:

This is what I have done:
The next few days will be filled with crowded stores, baking gingerbread cookies, sugar cookies, delivering gifts, goodies, wrapping presents and on and on. I can only say-One day I will execute my plan correctly but until then realize your gift and your goodie plate may be late! Hopefully Nate and Jalaire won't be getting that last green shirt off the Kmart shelf, that I got, oh so many years ago! PS-who has the jean jacket, because Mike and Jodi may need it for someones gift! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

jodi, you're always so nice to read my blog and comment on it. :) i'm glad you're getting so much stuff done for the holidays. i think that kind of stuff is fun. making cookies, and sweets, and just being together. i hope you guys have an amazing christmas!