Tuesday, May 19, 2009

End of Year...

We all know how busy the end of the school year is with field days, programs, signings and gifts for great teachers. We were able to go and enjoy a wonderful second grade program last night and my two second graders were great. Even singing with only four other students and not backing out or refusing to do it. Although these pictures aren't great (b/c we were at the back and my camera isn't working to good these days here is what I could get hopefully if you squint you can see them. My other problem-teachers don't think about families having two kids in the same program so Justice and Kolten are never by each other and it makes recording very tricky. I love that they both act like it is embarrassing and that they don't want to participate but when they get up there they get so into it. You guys did a great job and I love you both and am so proud of you both!!


Kolten is in blue right in the middle front and JJ is clear left
with her hand by her face.



JJ is in the green right in the middle top row.

Kolten is in the blue shirt in the middle front.
I know these pictures are awful but honestly they sadly were the best ones!
If you click on the picures it makes them bigger and you can almost tell they are my kids!


No comments: