Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

Eli and Micah were so cute. Eli dressed up as Luigi and Micah dressed up as Mario. We Helped Make their cute little hats the night before. They looked awesome!
Eli
Micah Cinderella


Uncle Jason!



Adam Scared the crap out of me when he walked in dressed as big foot.




LaNae added somthing to her costume. It was a light up necklace and pumpkin earrings.
















Kolten and Justice had their Halloween parade at ther school and they were fabulous.








This Halloween was the best Halloween ever! This Halloween my friends and I went trick-or-treating until 9:30. Then went to my friends house until 11:30. On the way to my friends house my dad drove us and we got to ride in the vey back of his truck. When we passed her house my friends and I were screaming you passed her house. My dad in a creepy voice said, "We aren't there yet."At the top of Matterhorn there is a dirt bike hill and my dad turned around and started reversing up the dirt bike hill. My friends and I just started screaming. Finally he got us to her house safetly.








Kolten, Justice, Kenzie, Nate, and my mom and dad went to the cove and trick-or-treated. At the cove Kolten refused to trick-or-treat until Justice came back with a load of full sized candy bars. When they got back Justice had enough candy that her bag broke and Kolten's was half empty. Kolten went to one house said trick-or-treat and went on. A few houses later he realized they had opened them and taken the candy out. He said, "Mom ther ripped me off."





Eli and Micah were so cute. Eli dressed up as Luigi and Micah dressed up as Mario. We Helped Make their cute little hats the night before. They looked awesome!





*Sorry I haven't figured out picture yet*

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Great post, Jaiden! You're getting the hang of it! Where's a picture of you?

Jaiden said...

I didn't get any pics of me on halloween