Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl/Birthday

The super bowl party was amazing as always, but the colts sucked. They were supposed to be #1 but they lost so yah. Well my birthday was January 29 and I had my birthday party right on my birthday. We went to Terri's house and she did our hair and our make-up it looked fantastic. Then we went to the mall for a hour and tried on wacky clothing. We went to My grandma and grandpa's house for cake and ice cream, and then headed home. On the way home we opened presants and it was one of the best parties ever.

1 comment:

KiLee said...

I'm glad that you had a good birthday. Kita was really sad that she couldn't come and have cake with you. Sorry we didn't make it to the Super Bowl Party! Next year we'll have to Skype so we can at least see how awesome of a party it is! :) Love you guys and miss you!