Thursday, January 29, 2009

Not a baby anymore!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful daughter Jaiden. She turned 12 today and with her new clothes and hair cut and color, she is no longer my little girl anymore. She is now a beautiful young woman. I am so proud of her and her growth and accomplishments this year. She has been baptized, is a great big sister, a good helper, an excellent student, a great friend and she made it an entire year without a trip to the ER! I Love You Jaids and hope your big 12 is wonderful! I can't wait to see what the next year brings.

6 comments:

LaNae said...

I can't believe how grown up she looks in that picture! Happy Birthday Jaiden! We love you!

Oh, and I love the cougar in the background!

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday, Jaiden!! We love you!!

Jaime said...

Man, she IS beautiful!

Z said...

Oh my word!!! in the background... IS THAT A COUGAR??? I just saw it's head move! Please excuse my while I notify the authorities.

ferkyfam said...

Man, how time flies! Jaiden is so pretty.

Sharon said...

Hey, who's that classy young woman I see? You grew up Jaiden!! I'll have to come and check that out when I get home:-)

Love ya', Sharon