Friday, July 2, 2010

GIRLS CAMP!!!

So I just got home from my alpine girls camp!! It was so dang fun! So on the first day we set up camp and went down a huge slip&slide! Then on Wednesday we went to a lake and went tubing that was a blast I got sun burned on the back of my legs and they did not peel they tanned. So I am happy about that. Then on Wednesday night we went snipe hunting and that was a blast!! sorry if I spelled snipe wrong. Then on Thursday we went horse back ridding and everyone asked me if I had ridden a horse before and when I told them no they were surprised that I had never ridden one before. They all thought that I had ridden horses all my life. The horse I rode was named Duke and he was a very good horse the only problem I had with him is that he wanted to run the whole time and I didn't want to! On Thursday we came home and now I am getting ready for my next girls camp on the 7th!!

3 comments:

LaNae said...

Pictures, Jaiden! We need pictures! Did you take your camera?

KiLee said...

Yes, we would also love to see some pictures!! Kita is starting to forget what everyone looks like!

Jaiden said...

I didnt take pics but I did bring my camera and my leaders took pics so i will post those once i have retreaved them