Thursday, August 5, 2010

BETS!

Me and my dad have recently made a couple of bets that have made me some money! So the first bet was I was watching the outsiders and I said dad look its Tom Cruise. he said Tom Cruise is not in the outsiders that was way before his time. I told him that he was and he said do you want to bet and I said yeah he said how much I said $100 he said your on I pointed out Tom Cruise and he now has to pay me for it. The second one was yesterday and I was joking around and said billy the exterminator wasn't on any more and he said that billy was on next and I said no its not on next and he said do you want to bet and I said yes and we bet $100 again and it was not on next it was Criss _____ mind freak! I cant remember his last name! So now I am going to have $200 for my Philli savings!! Yeah I am getting to Philli faster than I thought!

1 comment:

KiLee said...

Good work! Keep it up! We can't wait to see you! :)